Contact Us / Joining Instructions
You should be able to find answers to most questions on our FAQs page. If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Meet
If for any reason you do not receive your joining instructions email (these are sometimes blocked or go into spam) please meet at the following points:
N16 - On the corner of Murrain Road and Green Lanes, near Sainsburys Local - approximate postcode: N4 2BN
SE19 - On the forecourt to the right of Crystal Palace Station main building, approximate postcode: SE19 2AZ
Other instructions to read ahead of your hunt
- Arrival Time: Check your booking confirmation for your start time. Some trains and tubes are running irregularly at this time so make sure you give yourself extra time to get there. Don't be late! Drop us a line if you cannot find your confirmation email.
- Starting Location: See above. The team are easily identified by their red T Shirt with our motto 'Invenio et Epulum' on the back. **Be sure to keep an appropriate distance from them at all times.
- Rubbish: The Games Guides are able to take your rubbish away with them if you need. Please bring any items back to where you collect your picnics from before 4.30pm if you would like to use this service, otherwise you can recycle them in the park bins.
- Dress Code: Whatever you feel is comfortable picnic & walking attire and be sure to dress for the weather, because picnic hunts happen rain or shine. Picnic Hunters often wear neckerchiefs, so you can recognise others on your travels. But they are optional.
- What to Bring: Please bring a pen & Picnic Hunters should be prepared for all types of ground whether it be soggy, hard, dry or bumpy. It is recommended for your comfort that you bring a picnic blanket or something else you don’t mind sitting on!
- The Hunt: Nominate one person in your group to have a fully charged phone & download the treasure hunt app - ActionBound. Your games guide will explain all when you arrive.